Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lisa and I are Pregnant!

We are expecting a little boy on about 13th October 2009, which means this post is on about week 22.
Lisa is well, happy that the first Trimester of Tiredness is in the past.
So am I :)
Name, TBD. We are trending traditional, especially with family names (much easier to remember thanks to Geni), and with names that have many derivatives.
We are of course doing the literature review and goodness me there's a lot. Special thanks to Jane and Bob Maruszewski for the super hand-me-down of "Be Prepared"
As you probably saw in the last post we are moving to a bigger place.
We have done some keeping the global economy going too, by buying some furniture for the new place: a lovely comfortable chair for those 2 in the morning wake-up-calls, and a crib.
Our next adventure is Daycare choices and costs. Yikes!
The best bits though have been feeling the bump, and the first kicks, and reconnecting with family and old friends on a new plane, and making new friends too.
OK, back to work for me, but next I'll be posting the usual crazy ultrasound pics, and the sounds of the heartbeat.
Happily yours,
Chris

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you both. All three of you, really. :) What exciting news.