Tuesday, March 11, 2008

More tea needed

Or perhaps more time to drink it in the morning! This morning was very hard without ANY caffeine or food, fasting until I realized the Physical with the eminent Doctor Zweig is NEXT week. Well that gives me a week to keep healthy (with the cycling to work and swimming this weekend in Boca), and forget about how stupid I feel today.

Of course these feelings are compounded with noticing that my friends seem to be writing better and better blog postings, with elaborate and beautiful prose. Let's see if I can rise to that level of writing too. As I mentioned elsewhere today, I think blogging is an excellent habit for Product Managers: careful judgment of subject matter, the opportunity to communicate in multiple formats and registers. At least, that’s some of the main reasons why I blog. A bientot mes amis.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

So many reasons to blog, so little time.

At least you realized the physical is next week before losing the day to weak-kneed, hungry distraction.

Higgy said...

I will never be as verbose, witty or varied a blogger as Kristin. Can't be done. She's brilliant and her postings put me to shame. I'm lucky if I get a few pictures of our kids up in a week!